MMSYSTEM.dll is missing or not found? Learn how to fix MMSYSTEM.dll error!
How to fix MMSYSTEM.dll error?
• If you running 64-bit Operating System of Windows 7/8/8.1/10:
Last step: Reboot your PC
Put MMSYSTEM.dll into following location: "C:\Windows\SysWOW64"
• If you running 32-bit Operating System of Windows 7/8/8.1/10:
Put MMSYSTEM.dll into following location: "C:\Windows\System32"
MMSYSTEM.dll error not fixed?
Then make few more actions:
• Press ‘Start‘
• Type ‘cmd‘ in search and press Enter.
• Type regsvr32 MMSYSTEM.dll and press Enter.
Restart your PC once again. Now MMSYSTEM.dll error should be fixed for sure.
Instruction above should help to fix one of the following MMSYSTEM.dll errors:
• MMSYSTEM.dll Not Found
• MMSYSTEM.dll is missing from your computer.
• This application has failed to start because MMSYSTEM.dll was not found.