maple.dll is missing or not found? Learn how to fix maple.dll error!
How to fix maple.dll error?
• If you running 64-bit Operating System of Windows 7/8/8.1/10:
Last step: Reboot your PC
Put maple.dll into following location: "C:\Windows\SysWOW64"
• If you running 32-bit Operating System of Windows 7/8/8.1/10:
Put maple.dll into following location: "C:\Windows\System32"
maple.dll error not fixed?
Then make few more actions:
• Press ‘Start‘
• Type ‘cmd‘ in search and press Enter.
• Type regsvr32 maple.dll and press Enter.
Restart your PC once again. Now maple.dll error should be fixed for sure.
Instruction above should help to fix one of the following maple.dll errors:
• maple.dll Not Found
• maple.dll is missing from your computer.
• This application has failed to start because maple.dll was not found.