mailmime.dll is missing or not found? Learn how to fix mailmime.dll error!
How to fix mailmime.dll error?
• If you running 64-bit Operating System of Windows 7/8/8.1/10:
Last step: Reboot your PC
Put mailmime.dll into following location: "C:\Windows\SysWOW64"
• If you running 32-bit Operating System of Windows 7/8/8.1/10:
Put mailmime.dll into following location: "C:\Windows\System32"
mailmime.dll error not fixed?
Then make few more actions:
• Press ‘Start‘
• Type ‘cmd‘ in search and press Enter.
• Type regsvr32 mailmime.dll and press Enter.
Restart your PC once again. Now mailmime.dll error should be fixed for sure.
Instruction above should help to fix one of the following mailmime.dll errors:
• mailmime.dll Not Found
• mailmime.dll is missing from your computer.
• This application has failed to start because mailmime.dll was not found.