mailer.dll is missing or not found? Learn how to fix mailer.dll error!
How to fix mailer.dll error?
• If you running 64-bit Operating System of Windows 7/8/8.1/10:
Last step: Reboot your PC
Put mailer.dll into following location: "C:\Windows\SysWOW64"
• If you running 32-bit Operating System of Windows 7/8/8.1/10:
Put mailer.dll into following location: "C:\Windows\System32"
mailer.dll error not fixed?
Then make few more actions:
• Press ‘Start‘
• Type ‘cmd‘ in search and press Enter.
• Type regsvr32 mailer.dll and press Enter.
Restart your PC once again. Now mailer.dll error should be fixed for sure.
Instruction above should help to fix one of the following mailer.dll errors:
• mailer.dll Not Found
• mailer.dll is missing from your computer.
• This application has failed to start because mailer.dll was not found.