MagUICommonET.dll is missing or not found? Learn how to fix MagUICommonET.dll error!
How to fix MagUICommonET.dll error?
• If you running 64-bit Operating System of Windows 7/8/8.1/10:
Last step: Reboot your PC
Put MagUICommonET.dll into following location: "C:\Windows\SysWOW64"
• If you running 32-bit Operating System of Windows 7/8/8.1/10:
Put MagUICommonET.dll into following location: "C:\Windows\System32"
MagUICommonET.dll error not fixed?
Then make few more actions:
• Press ‘Start‘
• Type ‘cmd‘ in search and press Enter.
• Type regsvr32 MagUICommonET.dll and press Enter.
Restart your PC once again. Now MagUICommonET.dll error should be fixed for sure.
Instruction above should help to fix one of the following MagUICommonET.dll errors:
• MagUICommonET.dll Not Found
• MagUICommonET.dll is missing from your computer.
• This application has failed to start because MagUICommonET.dll was not found.