macrocore.dll is missing or not found? Learn how to fix macrocore.dll error!
How to fix macrocore.dll error?
• If you running 64-bit Operating System of Windows 7/8/8.1/10:
Last step: Reboot your PC
Put macrocore.dll into following location: "C:\Windows\SysWOW64"
• If you running 32-bit Operating System of Windows 7/8/8.1/10:
Put macrocore.dll into following location: "C:\Windows\System32"
macrocore.dll error not fixed?
Then make few more actions:
• Press ‘Start‘
• Type ‘cmd‘ in search and press Enter.
• Type regsvr32 macrocore.dll and press Enter.
Restart your PC once again. Now macrocore.dll error should be fixed for sure.
Instruction above should help to fix one of the following macrocore.dll errors:
• macrocore.dll Not Found
• macrocore.dll is missing from your computer.
• This application has failed to start because macrocore.dll was not found.