m1.dll is missing or not found? Learn how to fix m1.dll error!
How to fix m1.dll error?
• If you running 64-bit Operating System of Windows 7/8/8.1/10:
Last step: Reboot your PC
Put m1.dll into following location: "C:\Windows\SysWOW64"
• If you running 32-bit Operating System of Windows 7/8/8.1/10:
Put m1.dll into following location: "C:\Windows\System32"
m1.dll error not fixed?
Then make few more actions:
• Press ‘Start‘
• Type ‘cmd‘ in search and press Enter.
• Type regsvr32 m1.dll and press Enter.
Restart your PC once again. Now m1.dll error should be fixed for sure.
Instruction above should help to fix one of the following m1.dll errors:
• m1.dll Not Found
• m1.dll is missing from your computer.
• This application has failed to start because m1.dll was not found.