L2SecHC.dll is missing or not found? Learn how to fix L2SecHC.dll error!
How to fix L2SecHC.dll error?
• If you running 64-bit Operating System of Windows 7/8/8.1/10:
Last step: Reboot your PC
Put L2SecHC.dll into following location: "C:\Windows\SysWOW64"
• If you running 32-bit Operating System of Windows 7/8/8.1/10:
Put L2SecHC.dll into following location: "C:\Windows\System32"
L2SecHC.dll error not fixed?
Then make few more actions:
• Press ‘Start‘
• Type ‘cmd‘ in search and press Enter.
• Type regsvr32 L2SecHC.dll and press Enter.
Restart your PC once again. Now L2SecHC.dll error should be fixed for sure.
Instruction above should help to fix one of the following L2SecHC.dll errors:
• L2SecHC.dll Not Found
• L2SecHC.dll is missing from your computer.
• This application has failed to start because L2SecHC.dll was not found.