KBDYCL.dll is missing or not found? Learn how to fix KBDYCL.dll error!
How to fix KBDYCL.dll error?
• If you running 64-bit Operating System of Windows 7/8/8.1/10:
Last step: Reboot your PC
Put KBDYCL.dll into following location: "C:\Windows\SysWOW64"
• If you running 32-bit Operating System of Windows 7/8/8.1/10:
Put KBDYCL.dll into following location: "C:\Windows\System32"
KBDYCL.dll error not fixed?
Then make few more actions:
• Press ‘Start‘
• Type ‘cmd‘ in search and press Enter.
• Type regsvr32 KBDYCL.dll and press Enter.
Restart your PC once again. Now KBDYCL.dll error should be fixed for sure.
Instruction above should help to fix one of the following KBDYCL.dll errors:
• KBDYCL.dll Not Found
• KBDYCL.dll is missing from your computer.
• This application has failed to start because KBDYCL.dll was not found.