kbd101b.dll is missing or not found? Learn how to fix kbd101b.dll error!
How to fix kbd101b.dll error?
• If you running 64-bit Operating System of Windows 7/8/8.1/10:
Last step: Reboot your PC
Put kbd101b.dll into following location: "C:\Windows\SysWOW64"
• If you running 32-bit Operating System of Windows 7/8/8.1/10:
Put kbd101b.dll into following location: "C:\Windows\System32"
kbd101b.dll error not fixed?
Then make few more actions:
• Press ‘Start‘
• Type ‘cmd‘ in search and press Enter.
• Type regsvr32 kbd101b.dll and press Enter.
Restart your PC once again. Now kbd101b.dll error should be fixed for sure.
Instruction above should help to fix one of the following kbd101b.dll errors:
• kbd101b.dll Not Found
• kbd101b.dll is missing from your computer.
• This application has failed to start because kbd101b.dll was not found.