kbd101.dll is missing or not found? Learn how to fix kbd101.dll error!
How to fix kbd101.dll error?
• If you running 64-bit Operating System of Windows 7/8/8.1/10:
Last step: Reboot your PC
Put kbd101.dll into following location: "C:\Windows\SysWOW64"
• If you running 32-bit Operating System of Windows 7/8/8.1/10:
Put kbd101.dll into following location: "C:\Windows\System32"
kbd101.dll error not fixed?
Then make few more actions:
• Press ‘Start‘
• Type ‘cmd‘ in search and press Enter.
• Type regsvr32 kbd101.dll and press Enter.
Restart your PC once again. Now kbd101.dll error should be fixed for sure.
Instruction above should help to fix one of the following kbd101.dll errors:
• kbd101.dll Not Found
• kbd101.dll is missing from your computer.
• This application has failed to start because kbd101.dll was not found.