Kb9xRadioBtn.dll is missing or not found? Learn how to fix Kb9xRadioBtn.dll error!
How to fix Kb9xRadioBtn.dll error?
• If you running 64-bit Operating System of Windows 7/8/8.1/10:
Last step: Reboot your PC
Put Kb9xRadioBtn.dll into following location: "C:\Windows\SysWOW64"
• If you running 32-bit Operating System of Windows 7/8/8.1/10:
Put Kb9xRadioBtn.dll into following location: "C:\Windows\System32"
Kb9xRadioBtn.dll error not fixed?
Then make few more actions:
• Press ‘Start‘
• Type ‘cmd‘ in search and press Enter.
• Type regsvr32 Kb9xRadioBtn.dll and press Enter.
Restart your PC once again. Now Kb9xRadioBtn.dll error should be fixed for sure.
Instruction above should help to fix one of the following Kb9xRadioBtn.dll errors:
• Kb9xRadioBtn.dll Not Found
• Kb9xRadioBtn.dll is missing from your computer.
• This application has failed to start because Kb9xRadioBtn.dll was not found.