JP2KLib.dll is missing or not found? Learn how to fix JP2KLib.dll error!
How to fix JP2KLib.dll error?
• If you running 64-bit Operating System of Windows 7/8/8.1/10:
Last step: Reboot your PC
Put JP2KLib.dll into following location: "C:\Windows\SysWOW64"
• If you running 32-bit Operating System of Windows 7/8/8.1/10:
Put JP2KLib.dll into following location: "C:\Windows\System32"
JP2KLib.dll error not fixed?
Then make few more actions:
• Press ‘Start‘
• Type ‘cmd‘ in search and press Enter.
• Type regsvr32 JP2KLib.dll and press Enter.
Restart your PC once again. Now JP2KLib.dll error should be fixed for sure.
Instruction above should help to fix one of the following JP2KLib.dll errors:
• JP2KLib.dll Not Found
• JP2KLib.dll is missing from your computer.
• This application has failed to start because JP2KLib.dll was not found.