IPRTRMGR.dll is missing or not found? Learn how to fix IPRTRMGR.dll error!
How to fix IPRTRMGR.dll error?
• If you running 64-bit Operating System of Windows 7/8/8.1/10:
Last step: Reboot your PC
Put IPRTRMGR.dll into following location: "C:\Windows\SysWOW64"
• If you running 32-bit Operating System of Windows 7/8/8.1/10:
Put IPRTRMGR.dll into following location: "C:\Windows\System32"
IPRTRMGR.dll error not fixed?
Then make few more actions:
• Press ‘Start‘
• Type ‘cmd‘ in search and press Enter.
• Type regsvr32 IPRTRMGR.dll and press Enter.
Restart your PC once again. Now IPRTRMGR.dll error should be fixed for sure.
Instruction above should help to fix one of the following IPRTRMGR.dll errors:
• IPRTRMGR.dll Not Found
• IPRTRMGR.dll is missing from your computer.
• This application has failed to start because IPRTRMGR.dll was not found.