INITPKI.dll is missing or not found? Learn how to fix INITPKI.dll error!
How to fix INITPKI.dll error?
• If you running 64-bit Operating System of Windows 7/8/8.1/10:
Last step: Reboot your PC
Put INITPKI.dll into following location: "C:\Windows\SysWOW64"
• If you running 32-bit Operating System of Windows 7/8/8.1/10:
Put INITPKI.dll into following location: "C:\Windows\System32"
INITPKI.dll error not fixed?
Then make few more actions:
• Press ‘Start‘
• Type ‘cmd‘ in search and press Enter.
• Type regsvr32 INITPKI.dll and press Enter.
Restart your PC once again. Now INITPKI.dll error should be fixed for sure.
Instruction above should help to fix one of the following INITPKI.dll errors:
• INITPKI.dll Not Found
• INITPKI.dll is missing from your computer.
• This application has failed to start because INITPKI.dll was not found.