ialmcoln.dll is missing or not found? Learn how to fix ialmcoln.dll error!
How to fix ialmcoln.dll error?
• If you running 64-bit Operating System of Windows 7/8/8.1/10:
Last step: Reboot your PC
Put ialmcoln.dll into following location: "C:\Windows\SysWOW64"
• If you running 32-bit Operating System of Windows 7/8/8.1/10:
Put ialmcoln.dll into following location: "C:\Windows\System32"
ialmcoln.dll error not fixed?
Then make few more actions:
• Press ‘Start‘
• Type ‘cmd‘ in search and press Enter.
• Type regsvr32 ialmcoln.dll and press Enter.
Restart your PC once again. Now ialmcoln.dll error should be fixed for sure.
Instruction above should help to fix one of the following ialmcoln.dll errors:
• ialmcoln.dll Not Found
• ialmcoln.dll is missing from your computer.
• This application has failed to start because ialmcoln.dll was not found.