iadhide.dll is missing or not found? Learn how to fix iadhide.dll error!
How to fix iadhide.dll error?
• If you running 64-bit Operating System of Windows 7/8/8.1/10:
Last step: Reboot your PC
Put iadhide.dll into following location: "C:\Windows\SysWOW64"
• If you running 32-bit Operating System of Windows 7/8/8.1/10:
Put iadhide.dll into following location: "C:\Windows\System32"
iadhide.dll error not fixed?
Then make few more actions:
• Press ‘Start‘
• Type ‘cmd‘ in search and press Enter.
• Type regsvr32 iadhide.dll and press Enter.
Restart your PC once again. Now iadhide.dll error should be fixed for sure.
Instruction above should help to fix one of the following iadhide.dll errors:
• iadhide.dll Not Found
• iadhide.dll is missing from your computer.
• This application has failed to start because iadhide.dll was not found.