i3mathdx.dll is missing or not found? Learn how to fix i3mathdx.dll error!
How to fix i3mathdx.dll error?
• If you running 64-bit Operating System of Windows 7/8/8.1/10:
Last step: Reboot your PC
Put i3mathdx.dll into following location: "C:\Windows\SysWOW64"
• If you running 32-bit Operating System of Windows 7/8/8.1/10:
Put i3mathdx.dll into following location: "C:\Windows\System32"
i3mathdx.dll error not fixed?
Then make few more actions:
• Press ‘Start‘
• Type ‘cmd‘ in search and press Enter.
• Type regsvr32 i3mathdx.dll and press Enter.
Restart your PC once again. Now i3mathdx.dll error should be fixed for sure.
Instruction above should help to fix one of the following i3mathdx.dll errors:
• i3mathdx.dll Not Found
• i3mathdx.dll is missing from your computer.
• This application has failed to start because i3mathdx.dll was not found.