i18npool.dll is missing or not found? Learn how to fix i18npool.dll error!
How to fix i18npool.dll error?
• If you running 64-bit Operating System of Windows 7/8/8.1/10:
Last step: Reboot your PC
Put i18npool.dll into following location: "C:\Windows\SysWOW64"
• If you running 32-bit Operating System of Windows 7/8/8.1/10:
Put i18npool.dll into following location: "C:\Windows\System32"
i18npool.dll error not fixed?
Then make few more actions:
• Press ‘Start‘
• Type ‘cmd‘ in search and press Enter.
• Type regsvr32 i18npool.dll and press Enter.
Restart your PC once again. Now i18npool.dll error should be fixed for sure.
Instruction above should help to fix one of the following i18npool.dll errors:
• i18npool.dll Not Found
• i18npool.dll is missing from your computer.
• This application has failed to start because i18npool.dll was not found.