HPSLPSVC64.dll is missing or not found? Learn how to fix HPSLPSVC64.dll error!
How to fix HPSLPSVC64.dll error?
• If you running 64-bit Operating System of Windows 7/8/8.1/10:
Last step: Reboot your PC
Put HPSLPSVC64.dll into following location: "C:\Windows\SysWOW64"
• If you running 32-bit Operating System of Windows 7/8/8.1/10:
Put HPSLPSVC64.dll into following location: "C:\Windows\System32"
HPSLPSVC64.dll error not fixed?
Then make few more actions:
• Press ‘Start‘
• Type ‘cmd‘ in search and press Enter.
• Type regsvr32 HPSLPSVC64.dll and press Enter.
Restart your PC once again. Now HPSLPSVC64.dll error should be fixed for sure.
Instruction above should help to fix one of the following HPSLPSVC64.dll errors:
• HPSLPSVC64.dll Not Found
• HPSLPSVC64.dll is missing from your computer.
• This application has failed to start because HPSLPSVC64.dll was not found.