hapi.dll is missing or not found? Learn how to fix hapi.dll error!
How to fix hapi.dll error?
• If you running 64-bit Operating System of Windows 7/8/8.1/10:
Last step: Reboot your PC
Put hapi.dll into following location: "C:\Windows\SysWOW64"
• If you running 32-bit Operating System of Windows 7/8/8.1/10:
Put hapi.dll into following location: "C:\Windows\System32"
hapi.dll error not fixed?
Then make few more actions:
• Press ‘Start‘
• Type ‘cmd‘ in search and press Enter.
• Type regsvr32 hapi.dll and press Enter.
Restart your PC once again. Now hapi.dll error should be fixed for sure.
Instruction above should help to fix one of the following hapi.dll errors:
• hapi.dll Not Found
• hapi.dll is missing from your computer.
• This application has failed to start because hapi.dll was not found.