halsp.dll is missing or not found? Learn how to fix halsp.dll error!
How to fix halsp.dll error?
• If you running 64-bit Operating System of Windows 7/8/8.1/10:
Last step: Reboot your PC
Put halsp.dll into following location: "C:\Windows\SysWOW64"
• If you running 32-bit Operating System of Windows 7/8/8.1/10:
Put halsp.dll into following location: "C:\Windows\System32"
halsp.dll error not fixed?
Then make few more actions:
• Press ‘Start‘
• Type ‘cmd‘ in search and press Enter.
• Type regsvr32 halsp.dll and press Enter.
Restart your PC once again. Now halsp.dll error should be fixed for sure.
Instruction above should help to fix one of the following halsp.dll errors:
• halsp.dll Not Found
• halsp.dll is missing from your computer.
• This application has failed to start because halsp.dll was not found.