gun.dll is missing or not found? Learn how to fix gun.dll error!
How to fix gun.dll error?
• If you running 64-bit Operating System of Windows 7/8/8.1/10:
Last step: Reboot your PC
Put gun.dll into following location: "C:\Windows\SysWOW64"
• If you running 32-bit Operating System of Windows 7/8/8.1/10:
Put gun.dll into following location: "C:\Windows\System32"
gun.dll error not fixed?
Then make few more actions:
• Press ‘Start‘
• Type ‘cmd‘ in search and press Enter.
• Type regsvr32 gun.dll and press Enter.
Restart your PC once again. Now gun.dll error should be fixed for sure.
Instruction above should help to fix one of the following gun.dll errors:
• gun.dll Not Found
• gun.dll is missing from your computer.
• This application has failed to start because gun.dll was not found.