gamedatabase.dll is missing or not found? Learn how to fix gamedatabase.dll error!
How to fix gamedatabase.dll error?
• If you running 64-bit Operating System of Windows 7/8/8.1/10:
Last step: Reboot your PC
Put gamedatabase.dll into following location: "C:\Windows\SysWOW64"
• If you running 32-bit Operating System of Windows 7/8/8.1/10:
Put gamedatabase.dll into following location: "C:\Windows\System32"
gamedatabase.dll error not fixed?
Then make few more actions:
• Press ‘Start‘
• Type ‘cmd‘ in search and press Enter.
• Type regsvr32 gamedatabase.dll and press Enter.
Restart your PC once again. Now gamedatabase.dll error should be fixed for sure.
Instruction above should help to fix one of the following gamedatabase.dll errors:
• gamedatabase.dll Not Found
• gamedatabase.dll is missing from your computer.
• This application has failed to start because gamedatabase.dll was not found.