FusionCheck.dll is missing or not found? Learn how to fix FusionCheck.dll error!
How to fix FusionCheck.dll error?
• If you running 64-bit Operating System of Windows 7/8/8.1/10:
Last step: Reboot your PC
Put FusionCheck.dll into following location: "C:\Windows\SysWOW64"
• If you running 32-bit Operating System of Windows 7/8/8.1/10:
Put FusionCheck.dll into following location: "C:\Windows\System32"
FusionCheck.dll error not fixed?
Then make few more actions:
• Press ‘Start‘
• Type ‘cmd‘ in search and press Enter.
• Type regsvr32 FusionCheck.dll and press Enter.
Restart your PC once again. Now FusionCheck.dll error should be fixed for sure.
Instruction above should help to fix one of the following FusionCheck.dll errors:
• FusionCheck.dll Not Found
• FusionCheck.dll is missing from your computer.
• This application has failed to start because FusionCheck.dll was not found.