fgui0kiz.dll is missing or not found? Learn how to fix fgui0kiz.dll error!
How to fix fgui0kiz.dll error?
• If you running 64-bit Operating System of Windows 7/8/8.1/10:
Last step: Reboot your PC
Put fgui0kiz.dll into following location: "C:\Windows\SysWOW64"
• If you running 32-bit Operating System of Windows 7/8/8.1/10:
Put fgui0kiz.dll into following location: "C:\Windows\System32"
fgui0kiz.dll error not fixed?
Then make few more actions:
• Press ‘Start‘
• Type ‘cmd‘ in search and press Enter.
• Type regsvr32 fgui0kiz.dll and press Enter.
Restart your PC once again. Now fgui0kiz.dll error should be fixed for sure.
Instruction above should help to fix one of the following fgui0kiz.dll errors:
• fgui0kiz.dll Not Found
• fgui0kiz.dll is missing from your computer.
• This application has failed to start because fgui0kiz.dll was not found.