FCC.dll is missing or not found? Learn how to fix FCC.dll error!
How to fix FCC.dll error?
• If you running 64-bit Operating System of Windows 7/8/8.1/10:
Last step: Reboot your PC
Put FCC.dll into following location: "C:\Windows\SysWOW64"
• If you running 32-bit Operating System of Windows 7/8/8.1/10:
Put FCC.dll into following location: "C:\Windows\System32"
FCC.dll error not fixed?
Then make few more actions:
• Press ‘Start‘
• Type ‘cmd‘ in search and press Enter.
• Type regsvr32 FCC.dll and press Enter.
Restart your PC once again. Now FCC.dll error should be fixed for sure.
Instruction above should help to fix one of the following FCC.dll errors:
• FCC.dll Not Found
• FCC.dll is missing from your computer.
• This application has failed to start because FCC.dll was not found.