fa.dll is missing or not found? Learn how to fix fa.dll error!
How to fix fa.dll error?
• If you running 64-bit Operating System of Windows 7/8/8.1/10:
Last step: Reboot your PC
Put fa.dll into following location: "C:\Windows\SysWOW64"
• If you running 32-bit Operating System of Windows 7/8/8.1/10:
Put fa.dll into following location: "C:\Windows\System32"
fa.dll error not fixed?
Then make few more actions:
• Press ‘Start‘
• Type ‘cmd‘ in search and press Enter.
• Type regsvr32 fa.dll and press Enter.
Restart your PC once again. Now fa.dll error should be fixed for sure.
Instruction above should help to fix one of the following fa.dll errors:
• fa.dll Not Found
• fa.dll is missing from your computer.
• This application has failed to start because fa.dll was not found.