F12Resources.dll is missing or not found? Learn how to fix F12Resources.dll error!
How to fix F12Resources.dll error?
• If you running 64-bit Operating System of Windows 7/8/8.1/10:
Last step: Reboot your PC
Put F12Resources.dll into following location: "C:\Windows\SysWOW64"
• If you running 32-bit Operating System of Windows 7/8/8.1/10:
Put F12Resources.dll into following location: "C:\Windows\System32"
F12Resources.dll error not fixed?
Then make few more actions:
• Press ‘Start‘
• Type ‘cmd‘ in search and press Enter.
• Type regsvr32 F12Resources.dll and press Enter.
Restart your PC once again. Now F12Resources.dll error should be fixed for sure.
Instruction above should help to fix one of the following F12Resources.dll errors:
• F12Resources.dll Not Found
• F12Resources.dll is missing from your computer.
• This application has failed to start because F12Resources.dll was not found.