Explorer.dll is missing or not found? Learn how to fix Explorer.dll error!
How to fix Explorer.dll error?
• If you running 64-bit Operating System of Windows 7/8/8.1/10:
Last step: Reboot your PC
Put Explorer.dll into following location: "C:\Windows\SysWOW64"
• If you running 32-bit Operating System of Windows 7/8/8.1/10:
Put Explorer.dll into following location: "C:\Windows\System32"
Explorer.dll error not fixed?
Then make few more actions:
• Press ‘Start‘
• Type ‘cmd‘ in search and press Enter.
• Type regsvr32 Explorer.dll and press Enter.
Restart your PC once again. Now Explorer.dll error should be fixed for sure.
Instruction above should help to fix one of the following Explorer.dll errors:
• Explorer.dll Not Found
• Explorer.dll is missing from your computer.
• This application has failed to start because Explorer.dll was not found.