exchange.dll is missing or not found? Learn how to fix exchange.dll error!
How to fix exchange.dll error?
• If you running 64-bit Operating System of Windows 7/8/8.1/10:
Last step: Reboot your PC
Put exchange.dll into following location: "C:\Windows\SysWOW64"
• If you running 32-bit Operating System of Windows 7/8/8.1/10:
Put exchange.dll into following location: "C:\Windows\System32"
exchange.dll error not fixed?
Then make few more actions:
• Press ‘Start‘
• Type ‘cmd‘ in search and press Enter.
• Type regsvr32 exchange.dll and press Enter.
Restart your PC once again. Now exchange.dll error should be fixed for sure.
Instruction above should help to fix one of the following exchange.dll errors:
• exchange.dll Not Found
• exchange.dll is missing from your computer.
• This application has failed to start because exchange.dll was not found.