Excel.dll is missing or not found? Learn how to fix Excel.dll error!
How to fix Excel.dll error?
• If you running 64-bit Operating System of Windows 7/8/8.1/10:
Last step: Reboot your PC
Put Excel.dll into following location: "C:\Windows\SysWOW64"
• If you running 32-bit Operating System of Windows 7/8/8.1/10:
Put Excel.dll into following location: "C:\Windows\System32"
Excel.dll error not fixed?
Then make few more actions:
• Press ‘Start‘
• Type ‘cmd‘ in search and press Enter.
• Type regsvr32 Excel.dll and press Enter.
Restart your PC once again. Now Excel.dll error should be fixed for sure.
Instruction above should help to fix one of the following Excel.dll errors:
• Excel.dll Not Found
• Excel.dll is missing from your computer.
• This application has failed to start because Excel.dll was not found.