ES.dll is missing or not found? Learn how to fix ES.dll error!
How to fix ES.dll error?
• If you running 64-bit Operating System of Windows 7/8/8.1/10:
Last step: Reboot your PC
Put ES.dll into following location: "C:\Windows\SysWOW64"
• If you running 32-bit Operating System of Windows 7/8/8.1/10:
Put ES.dll into following location: "C:\Windows\System32"
ES.dll error not fixed?
Then make few more actions:
• Press ‘Start‘
• Type ‘cmd‘ in search and press Enter.
• Type regsvr32 ES.dll and press Enter.
Restart your PC once again. Now ES.dll error should be fixed for sure.
Instruction above should help to fix one of the following ES.dll errors:
• ES.dll Not Found
• ES.dll is missing from your computer.
• This application has failed to start because ES.dll was not found.