e2_d3d8_driver_mfc.dll is missing or not found? Learn how to fix e2_d3d8_driver_mfc.dll error!
How to fix e2_d3d8_driver_mfc.dll error?
• If you running 64-bit Operating System of Windows 7/8/8.1/10:
Last step: Reboot your PC
Put e2_d3d8_driver_mfc.dll into following location: "C:\Windows\SysWOW64"
• If you running 32-bit Operating System of Windows 7/8/8.1/10:
Put e2_d3d8_driver_mfc.dll into following location: "C:\Windows\System32"
e2_d3d8_driver_mfc.dll error not fixed?
Then make few more actions:
• Press ‘Start‘
• Type ‘cmd‘ in search and press Enter.
• Type regsvr32 e2_d3d8_driver_mfc.dll and press Enter.
Restart your PC once again. Now e2_d3d8_driver_mfc.dll error should be fixed for sure.
Instruction above should help to fix one of the following e2_d3d8_driver_mfc.dll errors:
• e2_d3d8_driver_mfc.dll Not Found
• e2_d3d8_driver_mfc.dll is missing from your computer.
• This application has failed to start because e2_d3d8_driver_mfc.dll was not found.