D3DCompiler_41.dll is missing or not found? Learn how to fix D3DCompiler_41.dll error!
How to fix D3DCompiler_41.dll error?
• If you running 64-bit Operating System of Windows 7/8/8.1/10:
Last step: Reboot your PC
Put D3DCompiler_41.dll into following location: "C:\Windows\SysWOW64"
• If you running 32-bit Operating System of Windows 7/8/8.1/10:
Put D3DCompiler_41.dll into following location: "C:\Windows\System32"
D3DCompiler_41.dll error not fixed?
Then make few more actions:
• Press ‘Start‘
• Type ‘cmd‘ in search and press Enter.
• Type regsvr32 D3DCompiler_41.dll and press Enter.
Restart your PC once again. Now D3DCompiler_41.dll error should be fixed for sure.
Instruction above should help to fix one of the following D3DCompiler_41.dll errors:
• D3DCompiler_41.dll Not Found
• D3DCompiler_41.dll is missing from your computer.
• This application has failed to start because D3DCompiler_41.dll was not found.