d3da.dll is missing or not found? Learn how to fix d3da.dll error!
How to fix d3da.dll error?
• If you running 64-bit Operating System of Windows 7/8/8.1/10:
Last step: Reboot your PC
Put d3da.dll into following location: "C:\Windows\SysWOW64"
• If you running 32-bit Operating System of Windows 7/8/8.1/10:
Put d3da.dll into following location: "C:\Windows\System32"
d3da.dll error not fixed?
Then make few more actions:
• Press ‘Start‘
• Type ‘cmd‘ in search and press Enter.
• Type regsvr32 d3da.dll and press Enter.
Restart your PC once again. Now d3da.dll error should be fixed for sure.
Instruction above should help to fix one of the following d3da.dll errors:
• d3da.dll Not Found
• d3da.dll is missing from your computer.
• This application has failed to start because d3da.dll was not found.