d3d9.dll is missing or not found? Learn how to fix d3d9.dll error!
How to fix d3d9.dll error?
• If you running 64-bit Operating System of Windows 7/8/8.1/10:
Last step: Reboot your PC
Put d3d9.dll into following location: "C:\Windows\SysWOW64"
• If you running 32-bit Operating System of Windows 7/8/8.1/10:
Put d3d9.dll into following location: "C:\Windows\System32"
d3d9.dll error not fixed?
Then make few more actions:
• Press ‘Start‘
• Type ‘cmd‘ in search and press Enter.
• Type regsvr32 d3d9.dll and press Enter.
Restart your PC once again. Now d3d9.dll error should be fixed for sure.
Instruction above should help to fix one of the following d3d9.dll errors:
• d3d9.dll Not Found
• d3d9.dll is missing from your computer.
• This application has failed to start because d3d9.dll was not found.