d2sound.dll is missing or not found? Learn how to fix d2sound.dll error!
How to fix d2sound.dll error?
• If you running 64-bit Operating System of Windows 7/8/8.1/10:
Last step: Reboot your PC
Put d2sound.dll into following location: "C:\Windows\SysWOW64"
• If you running 32-bit Operating System of Windows 7/8/8.1/10:
Put d2sound.dll into following location: "C:\Windows\System32"
d2sound.dll error not fixed?
Then make few more actions:
• Press ‘Start‘
• Type ‘cmd‘ in search and press Enter.
• Type regsvr32 d2sound.dll and press Enter.
Restart your PC once again. Now d2sound.dll error should be fixed for sure.
Instruction above should help to fix one of the following d2sound.dll errors:
• d2sound.dll Not Found
• d2sound.dll is missing from your computer.
• This application has failed to start because d2sound.dll was not found.