d2direct3d.dll is missing or not found? Learn how to fix d2direct3d.dll error!
How to fix d2direct3d.dll error?
• If you running 64-bit Operating System of Windows 7/8/8.1/10:
Last step: Reboot your PC
Put d2direct3d.dll into following location: "C:\Windows\SysWOW64"
• If you running 32-bit Operating System of Windows 7/8/8.1/10:
Put d2direct3d.dll into following location: "C:\Windows\System32"
d2direct3d.dll error not fixed?
Then make few more actions:
• Press ‘Start‘
• Type ‘cmd‘ in search and press Enter.
• Type regsvr32 d2direct3d.dll and press Enter.
Restart your PC once again. Now d2direct3d.dll error should be fixed for sure.
Instruction above should help to fix one of the following d2direct3d.dll errors:
• d2direct3d.dll Not Found
• d2direct3d.dll is missing from your computer.
• This application has failed to start because d2direct3d.dll was not found.