d2client.dll is missing or not found? Learn how to fix d2client.dll error!
How to fix d2client.dll error?
• If you running 64-bit Operating System of Windows 7/8/8.1/10:
Last step: Reboot your PC
Put d2client.dll into following location: "C:\Windows\SysWOW64"
• If you running 32-bit Operating System of Windows 7/8/8.1/10:
Put d2client.dll into following location: "C:\Windows\System32"
d2client.dll error not fixed?
Then make few more actions:
• Press ‘Start‘
• Type ‘cmd‘ in search and press Enter.
• Type regsvr32 d2client.dll and press Enter.
Restart your PC once again. Now d2client.dll error should be fixed for sure.
Instruction above should help to fix one of the following d2client.dll errors:
• d2client.dll Not Found
• d2client.dll is missing from your computer.
• This application has failed to start because d2client.dll was not found.