CUDHLPN.dll is missing or not found? Learn how to fix CUDHLPN.dll error!
How to fix CUDHLPN.dll error?
• If you running 64-bit Operating System of Windows 7/8/8.1/10:
Last step: Reboot your PC
Put CUDHLPN.dll into following location: "C:\Windows\SysWOW64"
• If you running 32-bit Operating System of Windows 7/8/8.1/10:
Put CUDHLPN.dll into following location: "C:\Windows\System32"
CUDHLPN.dll error not fixed?
Then make few more actions:
• Press ‘Start‘
• Type ‘cmd‘ in search and press Enter.
• Type regsvr32 CUDHLPN.dll and press Enter.
Restart your PC once again. Now CUDHLPN.dll error should be fixed for sure.
Instruction above should help to fix one of the following CUDHLPN.dll errors:
• CUDHLPN.dll Not Found
• CUDHLPN.dll is missing from your computer.
• This application has failed to start because CUDHLPN.dll was not found.