crx.dll is missing or not found? Learn how to fix crx.dll error!
How to fix crx.dll error?
• If you running 64-bit Operating System of Windows 7/8/8.1/10:
Last step: Reboot your PC
Put crx.dll into following location: "C:\Windows\SysWOW64"
• If you running 32-bit Operating System of Windows 7/8/8.1/10:
Put crx.dll into following location: "C:\Windows\System32"
crx.dll error not fixed?
Then make few more actions:
• Press ‘Start‘
• Type ‘cmd‘ in search and press Enter.
• Type regsvr32 crx.dll and press Enter.
Restart your PC once again. Now crx.dll error should be fixed for sure.
Instruction above should help to fix one of the following crx.dll errors:
• crx.dll Not Found
• crx.dll is missing from your computer.
• This application has failed to start because crx.dll was not found.