CORPOL.dll is missing or not found? Learn how to fix CORPOL.dll error!
How to fix CORPOL.dll error?
• If you running 64-bit Operating System of Windows 7/8/8.1/10:
Last step: Reboot your PC
Put CORPOL.dll into following location: "C:\Windows\SysWOW64"
• If you running 32-bit Operating System of Windows 7/8/8.1/10:
Put CORPOL.dll into following location: "C:\Windows\System32"
CORPOL.dll error not fixed?
Then make few more actions:
• Press ‘Start‘
• Type ‘cmd‘ in search and press Enter.
• Type regsvr32 CORPOL.dll and press Enter.
Restart your PC once again. Now CORPOL.dll error should be fixed for sure.
Instruction above should help to fix one of the following CORPOL.dll errors:
• CORPOL.dll Not Found
• CORPOL.dll is missing from your computer.
• This application has failed to start because CORPOL.dll was not found.