coreldrw.dll is missing or not found? Learn how to fix coreldrw.dll error!
How to fix coreldrw.dll error?
• If you running 64-bit Operating System of Windows 7/8/8.1/10:
Last step: Reboot your PC
Put coreldrw.dll into following location: "C:\Windows\SysWOW64"
• If you running 32-bit Operating System of Windows 7/8/8.1/10:
Put coreldrw.dll into following location: "C:\Windows\System32"
coreldrw.dll error not fixed?
Then make few more actions:
• Press ‘Start‘
• Type ‘cmd‘ in search and press Enter.
• Type regsvr32 coreldrw.dll and press Enter.
Restart your PC once again. Now coreldrw.dll error should be fixed for sure.
Instruction above should help to fix one of the following coreldrw.dll errors:
• coreldrw.dll Not Found
• coreldrw.dll is missing from your computer.
• This application has failed to start because coreldrw.dll was not found.