cclib.dll is missing or not found? Learn how to fix cclib.dll error!
How to fix cclib.dll error?
• If you running 64-bit Operating System of Windows 7/8/8.1/10:
Last step: Reboot your PC
Put cclib.dll into following location: "C:\Windows\SysWOW64"
• If you running 32-bit Operating System of Windows 7/8/8.1/10:
Put cclib.dll into following location: "C:\Windows\System32"
cclib.dll error not fixed?
Then make few more actions:
• Press ‘Start‘
• Type ‘cmd‘ in search and press Enter.
• Type regsvr32 cclib.dll and press Enter.
Restart your PC once again. Now cclib.dll error should be fixed for sure.
Instruction above should help to fix one of the following cclib.dll errors:
• cclib.dll Not Found
• cclib.dll is missing from your computer.
• This application has failed to start because cclib.dll was not found.