CbsCore.dll is missing or not found? Learn how to fix CbsCore.dll error!
How to fix CbsCore.dll error?
• If you running 64-bit Operating System of Windows 7/8/8.1/10:
Last step: Reboot your PC
Put CbsCore.dll into following location: "C:\Windows\SysWOW64"
• If you running 32-bit Operating System of Windows 7/8/8.1/10:
Put CbsCore.dll into following location: "C:\Windows\System32"
CbsCore.dll error not fixed?
Then make few more actions:
• Press ‘Start‘
• Type ‘cmd‘ in search and press Enter.
• Type regsvr32 CbsCore.dll and press Enter.
Restart your PC once again. Now CbsCore.dll error should be fixed for sure.
Instruction above should help to fix one of the following CbsCore.dll errors:
• CbsCore.dll Not Found
• CbsCore.dll is missing from your computer.
• This application has failed to start because CbsCore.dll was not found.