CardGames.dll is missing or not found? Learn how to fix CardGames.dll error!
How to fix CardGames.dll error?
• If you running 64-bit Operating System of Windows 7/8/8.1/10:
Last step: Reboot your PC
Put CardGames.dll into following location: "C:\Windows\SysWOW64"
• If you running 32-bit Operating System of Windows 7/8/8.1/10:
Put CardGames.dll into following location: "C:\Windows\System32"
CardGames.dll error not fixed?
Then make few more actions:
• Press ‘Start‘
• Type ‘cmd‘ in search and press Enter.
• Type regsvr32 CardGames.dll and press Enter.
Restart your PC once again. Now CardGames.dll error should be fixed for sure.
Instruction above should help to fix one of the following CardGames.dll errors:
• CardGames.dll Not Found
• CardGames.dll is missing from your computer.
• This application has failed to start because CardGames.dll was not found.