ca.dll is missing or not found? Learn how to fix ca.dll error!
How to fix ca.dll error?
• If you running 64-bit Operating System of Windows 7/8/8.1/10:
Last step: Reboot your PC
Put ca.dll into following location: "C:\Windows\SysWOW64"
• If you running 32-bit Operating System of Windows 7/8/8.1/10:
Put ca.dll into following location: "C:\Windows\System32"
ca.dll error not fixed?
Then make few more actions:
• Press ‘Start‘
• Type ‘cmd‘ in search and press Enter.
• Type regsvr32 ca.dll and press Enter.
Restart your PC once again. Now ca.dll error should be fixed for sure.
Instruction above should help to fix one of the following ca.dll errors:
• ca.dll Not Found
• ca.dll is missing from your computer.
• This application has failed to start because ca.dll was not found.