bnjaecdt.dll is missing or not found? Learn how to fix bnjaecdt.dll error!
How to fix bnjaecdt.dll error?
• If you running 64-bit Operating System of Windows 7/8/8.1/10:
Last step: Reboot your PC
Put bnjaecdt.dll into following location: "C:\Windows\SysWOW64"
• If you running 32-bit Operating System of Windows 7/8/8.1/10:
Put bnjaecdt.dll into following location: "C:\Windows\System32"
bnjaecdt.dll error not fixed?
Then make few more actions:
• Press ‘Start‘
• Type ‘cmd‘ in search and press Enter.
• Type regsvr32 bnjaecdt.dll and press Enter.
Restart your PC once again. Now bnjaecdt.dll error should be fixed for sure.
Instruction above should help to fix one of the following bnjaecdt.dll errors:
• bnjaecdt.dll Not Found
• bnjaecdt.dll is missing from your computer.
• This application has failed to start because bnjaecdt.dll was not found.