ARKCmdDefrag.dll is missing or not found? Learn how to fix ARKCmdDefrag.dll error!
How to fix ARKCmdDefrag.dll error?
• If you running 64-bit Operating System of Windows 7/8/8.1/10:
Last step: Reboot your PC
Put ARKCmdDefrag.dll into following location: "C:\Windows\SysWOW64"
• If you running 32-bit Operating System of Windows 7/8/8.1/10:
Put ARKCmdDefrag.dll into following location: "C:\Windows\System32"
ARKCmdDefrag.dll error not fixed?
Then make few more actions:
• Press ‘Start‘
• Type ‘cmd‘ in search and press Enter.
• Type regsvr32 ARKCmdDefrag.dll and press Enter.
Restart your PC once again. Now ARKCmdDefrag.dll error should be fixed for sure.
Instruction above should help to fix one of the following ARKCmdDefrag.dll errors:
• ARKCmdDefrag.dll Not Found
• ARKCmdDefrag.dll is missing from your computer.
• This application has failed to start because ARKCmdDefrag.dll was not found.